Saturday, December 01, 2007

From Tira

Itz bin a week now that my sistur went to the bridj. We miss her so much, I haf bin trying to bee morr afekshunit to my mom, I relly like her pets but I still kant git over bein skard to be hugged or held...must be sumthin frum win i wuz on the streetz. Her eyez arr still leekin sumtimes an it is still so hard to beeleeve that Eclair izint commin home to us. I am lonlee for a playmate an i noe my mom has bin lookin at sum of the kittees online frum the local shelterz. She sez she wantz to git a noo sistur for mee frum the Syuhmeez Reskew place calld Slinkee Catz. I jest hope she findz a noo sistur hoo will like me as much as Eclair did.

I will try to blog morr on my http://sweettiramisu.blogspot.com/blogpage an let yoo all noe how wee are doin an win we git a noo sistur.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

it's good that you're being so sweet to your mom. we know how sad both of you must be, but we bet you'll find another kitty who needs you both and needs a home. we think Eclair will pick her out for you and you'll know when you see her.

Jack, Persephone, Tenzing and Lancelot said...

We're so sorry to hear about Ecalir! And sorry we didn't come sooner. We've added Eclair to our Farewell Friends post (there's a picture-link in our sidebar). We're purring for you and your mom and we're glad she's found friends at the Bridge!


~Jack

Jake and Bathsheba said...

Hi Tira,

We hope you find just the right sister. Please try to be as affectionate as you can with your lady because she needs you now.

~J&B

Ivan from WMD said...

How are you and your mom doing, Tira? We're thinking about you both...

Toffee K. Ripple Fuzzypants & Feline American Angels said...

Oh, I'm so sorry for your loss.

DMM

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the GPS, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://gps-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

World of Animals, Inc said...

We hope you were all having a great time during the holidays. We hope the spring weather has been beautiful for you so far. Thanks for sharing the update with us. Have a wonderful rest of your day.
World of Animals