Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Happee happee day!

I am so happee and flatterd to find a beeyooteeful valentine just for me frum Monte postid on Skeezix's Valentine Kontest payj. I nevfur noo how nice it feelz to be speshul like that to sumwon.
Monte is a varee hansum man cat an my hart is just powndin wif joy that he wantz me for his valentine! Thankew Monte, yoo arr varee speshul to me too! *kiss*

I'm gunna mayk a noo valentine just for Monte. >^..^<

UPDATE: Heer's my Valentine for yoo Monte

5 comments:

The M's said...

I am so glad that you liked it..you are one very special lady...I will dream of you tonight as I sleep....Monte

The M's said...

I love it Eclair, I am going to have Mommie print it out so that I can put it next to my bed.

The M's said...

Eclair, will you go to the Valentines Party at Beau & Angies House tomorrow night?...Monte

Eclair said...

Awww thanx for the invitayshun. But my ladee wont be home cuz she has to go to that place she callz Werk an she duznt let us play on the compewtur win she's not home. She duznt git home until most uthur hewmun beans are asleep.
I wish I cood go wif yoo...

Anonymous said...

it's furry lovely! you an yur mom bof furry artistick!