Tuesday, August 29, 2006

The eevul lowd thing

Well, I noe now thet I am skard of thet mashine thet the foodladee pushed all ovur the carpet. She did thet to the hole howse today and I ran and hid in hur bedroom. Then she put this noo kollur on me thet smells funny, I think itz moor fleez stuff. I hope it helpz cuz I am tyerd of itchen.

I haf a few moor pitchurs to post today for thoz hoo wanted to see ware I live. Maybe she'll give me sum moor pitchurs of myself to post. But I dunt want to seem too conseeted.

This is a pritee streem at that Burr Pond place my foodladee likes to go to. I dunt think I want to go becuz I bet there arr vishus deer there.


She sayz this was last spring at Burr Pond State Park. It doz look pritee.


My foodladee sayz this wuz takin befor I wuz borned. It wuz in october 2004, she sayz thet wuz when she wuz still happee cuz anuthur person lived here with hur. She stil likes the leeves in the fawl and likes to take pitchurs.

10 comments:

Victor Tabbycat said...

Hi, Eclair. I'm visitin frum Skeezix's blog. He's my bestest furiend, too. I hope you'll come see my blog. I share it wif my grumpy older sisfur, Bonnie. She's "all bark but no bite," which is funny to say bout a tabby cat. Nice to meet you.

Hot(M)BC said...

I'd stay away from wheres those vishus deers might be too!
:)
Sanjee

Anonymous said...

we hates the loud sucking machine too. we hasta hid fur at least an hour after - just in case.

our Lady's really enjoyin yur pic-shures an she wants yur lady ta know that there's no purrson who can make ya happier than a cat can. an, if she's not feelin quite happy enuff, get more cats!

LZ said...

I agree that the more cats, the happier the Lap Lady is! And she lives with the Tall Man but us kitties always make her smile. Well...except when we're really bad. And the loud sucking machine has got to go. We need to start a petition or something!!

You live in a very pretty place!

ANGEL ABBYGRACE said...

Hi Eclair. I'm visitin from the Meezers blog. Sammys is my bestest friend in the whole werld. Please drop by and visit wif me and my 4 otter brofurs and sisfurs. I am a itty bitty Manx Tuxedo.

ABBY

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Oh Eclair...we know eggsactilie what yoo went thru with the lowd suker-uppur mashene. It sumetimes take our toys too. Keep away....the bed is yer best bet, eggspecially if yoo can get into the box-spring

Meowers from Missouri said...

hi, eclair! it's nice to meet you. skeezix sent us ofur to visit, and we're glad we came.

our Mommy said she wished she could see the country around where you live, 'cause it's furry pretty like her gramma's place in whiskonsin. specially in the fall.

just be careful of the vishus deer, and make sure your mom don't go anywhere unaccompanneed, so they can't get her, either!

please come visit us, too. we live half-way betweenst you and skeezix--what a kind and handsome kitty he is. you are lucky to have him for a bestest furriend!

purrs from
nelson, edmund, nitro, & xing lu

Ivan from WMD said...

You live in a very pretty place, Eclair. My mom comes from RI. Me, I'm a NM boy. All those trees might scare me.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

Those sucky masheens shood be banned. They are more vishus than the vishus deer.We's got a safe outdoor run we can go in if we's not alloud out on our own, an we goes in there when we hear the sucky fing coming. It can't follow us there.

Rocky the Gutter Cat said...

For all yoo fradey cats hoo are a-scared of the vishus deer, Mao and I have just annownsd the releese of our revolooshunary new produkt: "Mao and Rocky's Vishus Deer Repelunt." Yoo can find out more abowt it heer.