Sunday, January 07, 2007

Noo cat update

Things arr goin well heer in the howse of the deessurt cats. Tira is gettin boldur abowt comin owt of her rume althow she is still suspishus of me . I giv her wide berth an hav not bin reminding her that this wuz MY home furst! I think she's startin to warm up to me tho. She's evun bin playin wif her toyz a littul bit. The weerdist thing tho is the fakt she duznt seem to like fancee feest! I dont noe how that cood be possibul but she likes the crunchee fud bettur. Oh well, mor for me.

Anywayz she's bin bein a krazee cat this mornin, runnin and jumpin all ovur the place. I hope soo she will let me play wif her but I will be payshunt.

And yesturday my ladee mayd Tira a new blog but becuz it wuz gittin tangulled up wif mine she had to deleet it an start ovur aftur she got Tira her own emale addriss. I will be helpin my ladee git sum mor pitchurs of Tira today, xcept I dont noe whair she is hidin rite now.
Heer's her noo blog:

http://sweettiramisu.blogspot.com/

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

we duzzn't like fancee feest eiffur. we only likes Sheba. the purroblem wif fancee feest is that it's got chunks. we duzzn't like chunks. we're gonna go see yur sisfur's blog rite now.

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We like Tira noo name, an we will go an see her noo blog. mum sez we will haf to do it tomorrow though cuz now we haf to go to bed cuz it's neerly 1am, an she sed all good cats shud be asleep by now. Tell Tira we'll see her tomorrow.

Daisy said...

I am going to look at Tira's new blog right now!

LZ said...

I like the name Tira a whole lot! I'm glad she's adjusting to your new home, pretty soon you guys will be friends!

Kaze

Gemini said...

I'm glad that Tira is getting her own blog now. Momma--go get to blogrolling!!!!

Artsy Catsy said...

Hi Eclair! I'm Rocky, CEO (Cat Executive Officer) of ArtsyCatsy. Come sniff us out and watch my catstaff of 15 formerly-ferals train our humans to start a new business for cat lovers. If we make you purr, want to link to each other? E-meow me anytime at ArtsyCatsy@yahoo.com!

Lux said...

Hi Eclair - I'm glad things seem to be progressing nicely with your new sister!

Angel Junior, Orion and Sammy said...

How can she not like Fancy Feast!? It is my favorite! Maybe she will learn to like it!