Thursday, January 04, 2007

Thursday Thurteen


Thirteen Things about Eclair


13 Things I will do wif my noo sistur (win she gits heer)

1. Say hello as kalmlee as I kin.
2. Tawk to her throo the bedroom door
3. Shair my Fancee Feest wif her
4. Introdoos her to the spydur plantz
5. Show her whair the toy baskit is
6. Mayk sure she nose whair the littur box is
7. Tell her not to choo on the fone kord
8. Demonstrait how to git mor treetz frum the Ladee
9. Win we git bettur akqwayntid do sum mewchewal groooming
10. Introdoos her to all my innernet bloggosfeer frends
11. Help her mayk her own blogsite
12. Shair my catnip mowsey wif her
13. Haf lots of fun playin togethur

Links to other Thursday Thirteens!
1. (leave your link in comments, I’ll add you here!)



Get the Thursday Thirteen code here!


The purpose of the meme is to get to know everyone who participates a little bit better every Thursday. Visiting fellow Thirteeners is encouraged! If you participate, leave the link to your Thirteen in others comments. It’s easy, and fun! Be sure to update your Thirteen with links that are left for you, as well! I will link to everyone who participates and leaves a link to their 13 things. Trackbacks, pings, comment links accepted!



8 comments:

Zippy, Sadie, Speedy and M'Gee said...

Wow Eclair, yoor gonna be a grate big brofur!

Anonymous said...

we're so furry 'cited fur you! when's she gettin' there?

Eclair said...

Hey I'm a gurl! I'm gunna be a big sistur! MOL

My ladee is suppozd to go meet Topaz toomaroh afturnoon at the sheltur. I dont noe if they will let her bring Topaz hohm then or not. My ladee is deeturmend to git Topaz even tho my ladee is still sik. She wint to the doktur today an startid on sum medisin, she has to haf a chesxrae in the mornin (I dont noe whut that is).
Her doktur thinks she mite haf noomowneeya cuz her koffing hasint gottun much bettur.

But win she wint to pik up her medisin she also bawt mor fancee feest and anuthur littur box. I'm gunna mayk her rest toonite becuz I want to be abul to meet my sistur soon...maybee evfun toomarroh!

Skeezix the Cat said...

WoooooHooooo, Eclair!! I can't wate to meet Topaz! THIS IS SO IXSITING I THINK I MITE WET MY PANTS!!!!

Jake and Bathsheba said...

We're all excited about all these new kittens everyone's been getting, but we don't want Mom to get any ideas! Things were great when it was just my big sister Precious and me. Things went downhill when Jake joined the family.

We're looking forward to seeing Topaz, and we sure hope your mom doesn't have that pneumonia. (Our secretary spelled that.)

~Bathsheba

Unknown said...

concatuations on the new sister Eclair!! Soon, you'll have her blogging away too!!

YAY for your ladee!!

D
J
CC

LZ said...

I can't wait to meet her! You're going to be a great big sister to her! (don't worry, people always think I'm a boy).

Kaze

Daisy said...

Oh, Eclair, you are going to be a great big sister!