Friday, September 29, 2006

anuthur prezint for mee!






My ladee sended Skeezix this for his birfday an she thot I mite like wun too, so she ordered it. It arrivd today! Itz a littul fleecee blankit that has nip stufft inside. I wint crazee for it (just like Skeezix said Mao did!) I like gitting prezints like this. I luv my ladee sooooo much!


My ladee herd frum the Simeeze Reskue people an we arr thurd in line for the kittee named Snow. But even if we dont git her I am shur we will find anuther kittee to be my frend and playtime/snuggul buddee. I hope so soon cuz itz gitting reelee cold heer. My ladee clozed all the windoes today cuz she sayd itz gunna get down to 34 deegrees tonite! But we will keep eech uthur warm.

5 comments:

Memories of Eric and Flynn said...

We hope yoo git yer new frend soon cuz if it's going to be 34 yoo're gonna need sumkitty to cuddull up wiv. We cuddulls up togevver most nites

Rosie & Cheeto said...

Wow, yer blanket is not onlie inntoyxicayting but its vary useful fur those cold days. NICE!

Skeezix the Cat said...

34 DEGREEZ? Ware do yoo liv, the North Pole????

LZ said...

No, its not allowed to be 34 degrees. The Lap Lady forbids it. She says she loves New England but doesn't miss the cold!

I like that blanky! The Lap Lady made us a nice fleecy blankie I like to sleep on a lot.

LZ said...

I'm sure you'll find your new sister soon! There are so many nice kitties who would love to live with you and your mom!!